P. (250) 374-1461
800 Seymour St.
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Kamloops
Welcome to this lovely rancher situated in the sought-after Sagebrush neighbourhood. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers convenience and tranquility just minutes from schools, the hospital, shopping, restaurants, and downtown. Step inside this well-maintained home with thoughtful layout featuring 2 bedrooms and a den on the main floor. The spacious living, dining and kitchen areas provide an i...
Introducing a charming and beautifully updated family home, with a fantastic location, close to shopping, elementary school, parks, and river trail. This gem offers the perfect blend of modern amenities and classic charm. As you enter, you'll instantly notice the refinished hardwood floors that flow throughout the main living room and 2 spacious bedrooms, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. Natural light...
Excellent location in this nicely updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home situated on a corner lot with a large, fully fenced backyard. Lots of natural light. New basement with separate entrance has been pre-wired and plumbed for a one bedroom suite. Recent updates include Kitchen, flooring, windows, bathrooms, high efficiency furnace and 200 amp service. Basement has been completely redone in 2019 with high ceilings,...Listed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (KAMLOOPS)
Move-in ready 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Westsyde home located in the quiet 55+ section of Oakdale Mobile Home Park. Inside you will find a nice functional floor plan with bright and open living spaces, and recent updates including some newer flooring & upgraded appliances. Covered deck and parking spaces allow you to enjoy the outdoors in comfort, while the central A/C system keeps you cool indoors. The level, lo...Listed by REAL BROKER BC LTD
Great newly renovated 4 bedroom half duplex located in Brocklehurst. The main floor has laminate flooring throughout and an open kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances that leads right to the covered deck. Down the hallway is a 4 piece bathroom and a large sized living room and dining room which has lots of natural light. The primary bedroom is good sized and has a walk in closet and g...Listed by CENTURY 21 EXECUTIVES REALTY LTD (KAMLOOPS BRANCH)
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015